The Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Eletta are both strong competitors. They each have their strengths and weaknesses when considered individually. But what about together?
In the debate between Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Eletta, the winner is Delonghi Dinamica Plus. The Delonghi Dinamica Plus has a more powerful pump system with 19 bar, intuitive display. And because it has very useful features that the Eletta does not have such as Customize Profile, control the machine via Coffee Link App,…
As for runner-up Eletta, this machine is still an amazing automatic espresso machine with a one-touch Intuitive display, Latte Crema System, the ability to create your own recipes, 15 bar pump pressure,… It is ideal for regular, specialty, and decaf coffee.
Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Eletta: Comparison Chart
Last update on 2023-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Eletta: Differences
To quickly summarize, the Delonghi Dinamica Plus wins 4 – 0 against the DeLonghi Eletta. The Delonghi Dinamica Plus beats DeLonghi Eletta in Pump Pressure, Display, customizable settings, control machine.
When brewing espresso, the pressure should be strong enough to delight espresso enthusiasts.
With its 19 bar pressure, the De’Longhi Dinamica Plus grinds your coffee beans and exerts the pressure needed for a great espresso every time.
In this way, the Eletta has a 15 bar pump system. A 15 bar pump system isn’t bad, but it’s not as good as one that pumps at 19 bars.
De’Longhi Dinamica Plus has a 3.5-inch color touch display. Color touch display, displaying different drinks in clear images, walks you through setup and is very intuitive to use
This display from the Eletta ECAM45760 is just good enough and we think for its price point it could be better. An improved display would probably enhance the overall appearance of the machine in comparison to the blue-background digital panel display.
A variety of customizable settings are available in the De’Longhi Dinamica Plus, including the amount of froth, the frink size, and the aroma. The best part is that this can all be saved in your user profile as well, so you will always be able to create the drink to suit you every time.
In order to customize your profile, you can pick your favorite icon. This can be customized by up to three people at the same time. Your customized drink will be saved in your own profile.
De’Longhi’s Eletta ECAM45760 does not have user profiles for saving customized coffee drinks.
Mobile App Controlled
Control your machine via Coffee Link App is a feature only available on De’Longhi Dinamica Plus, not on Eletta.
In order to easily personalize and program all of the coffee machine’s features, it is possible to connect the coffee machine to your smartphone or tablet using the Coffee Link app. Through the coffee link app, the machine is connected to the app via Bluetooth. As a result, it allows for additional customization of drinks that aren’t possible with the machine, such as setting coffee quantity in milliliters and milk quantity by pouring time.
We found it much easier to customize drinks through the app than on the machine. It is also possible to prepare drinks through the app, but you will need to be near the machine to ensure that a cup is underneath the spout.
Quick Rundown of Delonghi Dinamica Plus ECAM37095TI
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- 3.5” TFT full-touch, colorful display provides intuitive and simple experience of one-touch specialty recipes
- De’Longhi Coffee Link App lets you create and save up to 3 personalized espresso recipes in your profile, so every cup of coffee is always customized to your unique taste
- 16 one-touch or customized coffee drinks: latte, espresso, cappuccino, flat white, iced coffee, regular coffee and more.
- Built-in conical burr grinder with 13 settings for always freshly ground coffee, for any beans of your choice.
Last update on 2023-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Dinamica Plus has a touch display with a whole coffee menu. It’s like having your own barista ready to brew for you. The brewing technology is fast enough and it brews two cups in a single brew cycle.
You can customize the coffee grind, strength, duration, and temperature. These variables feel less intimidating when you have access to a high-quality touchscreen and buttons.
In fact, you can also customize your own coffee drink and create new recipes. It has an app that you can sync the machine with to save it without any trouble. So these user profiles make it easier to access drinks that you love on top of the drinks that the machine has as default. Such as cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso, lungo, etc.
In terms of versatility, the machine also allows pre-ground coffee that goes into the machine’s second chamber. So the twin brewing cycle, thanks to this variable brewing chamber, makes the Dinamica Plus even more unique and unparalleled.
Moving on, there’s also the automatic LatteCrema system that works perfectly. It froths milk in the self-cleaning milk container. With the press of a button, it delivers milk straight into your cup along with the espresso that is also freshly brewed.
Quick Rundown of Delonghi Eletta
- Fresh Espresso for every cup the integrated burr grinder with adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber – your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- The de’longhi lattecrema system creates perfectly layered Espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup from start to finish.
- Consistent brewing every time Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And, you can customize the settings to ensure it’s always just the way you like it.
- Maintenance: de’longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly.
- Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer.
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you’re looking for a low-maintenance and low-fuss espresso machine, then the Delonghi Eletta is your choice. It has a built-in grinder and is compatible with pre-ground coffee as well.
Since the Eletta is a super-automatic espresso machine, it does everything on its own. Grinding the beans, dosing the right ratio, pulling the richest crema-infused espresso into the cup. It also froths the milk with a touch of a button. Personal barista-grade performance at a relatively cheaper cost than the Dinamica Plus.
The way espresso tastes is quite varied. It can be perfectly smooth and creamy with a rich layer of crema on top. Or it can be balanced and bittersweet that complements a piping hot latte or cappuccino. Or it can be strong like the perfect caffeine shot that most of us need every morning.
A super-automatic espresso machine gives you all of these varied flavors in a single machine. The default factoring settings of the Eletta adjust the intensity, texture, and aroma of the coffee beans you add to its chamber.
And in a similar way, it also takes care of maintaining a smooth and velvety texture of milk for fashioning hot lattes and cappuccinos perfectly.
The Delonghi Dinamica Plus ranks higher than the Eletta in two ways: performance and design. The Dinamica Plus has a sturdier housing that is more professionally put-together than the Eletta. And it features a 19 bar pump system that produces richer and creamier coffee in less time.
The Eletta, in that way, has a 15 bar pump system. And it is housed in a wider and longer body which means it takes up more space in the kitchen. The 15 bar pump system is not bad, though it is not as speedy as a 19 bar pump system. Where the Dinamica Plus takes less than 30 seconds to deliver espresso, the Eletta takes about 40 seconds.
However, in the taste test, I did not notice any difference at all in smoothness and balance of flavor. The Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Eletta produce rich and delicious espressos every time.
Related Articles to Delonghi Dinamica Plus
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Siemens EQ 6: Reviewing 2 Super-Automatic Machines And Deciding Which Is More Suitable For Home Use
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Primadonna Soul: 2 High-end Espresso Machine From Delonghi. Which Is Worth The Investment?
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Primadonna Elite: Break Down The Dynamics Of These Espresso Machines With Me
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Primadonna Class: Pick The Best Espresso Machine With Powerful Milk System With Me
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Primadonna: Which Espresso Machine Is Better And Is It Worth Spending Thousands On These Devices?
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Philips Lattego 5400: Which Should I Choose For Delicious Milk-Based Coffees?
- DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Philips 3200 LatteGo: Which Is The Better Espresso Maker For Coffee Lovers?
- DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Jura ENA 8: Comparing The Two Equally Crafty Espresso Machines For A More User-Friendly Brewing Experience
- DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Jura E8: Comparing 8 Factors Between Two Super-Efficient, Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Jura E6 vs DeLonghi Dinamica Plus: Reviewing 6 Key Differences That Make Both Espresso Machines Barista-Ready For Home Use!
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Magnifica S: What To Look For & How
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus vs Dinamica: Which Is The Best Mid-Range Espresso Maker?
Related Articles to Delonghi Eletta
- Choosing Between Delonghi Magnifica S vs Eletta: Which Espresso Maker Is Worth The Investment?
- DeLonghi Eletta vs Philips 3200 LatteGo: 7 Key Differences in Espresso Taste & Brewing Performance
- DeLonghi Eletta vs Saeco Xelsis: Top Reasons To Buy A User-Friendly & Fully Automatic Espresso Machine For The First Time!
- DeLonghi Eletta vs Jura E8: Find Out Which Is The Better Home Espresso Machine For Better Customization & Precision
- DeLonghi Eletta vs Eletta Plus: 5 Decisive Differences Between the Two Bean-to-Cup Espresso Coffee Makers
- Breville Oracle Touch vs Delonghi Eletta Review: 7 Key Differences Between the Two Espresso Machines with Adjustable Settings
- Delonghi Eletta vs Magnifica: Comparing What They Can Do For You
- Delonghi Magnifica XS vs Eletta – Choosing The Best Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Delonghi Dinamica vs Eletta: What To Choose & Why?
I am a passionate coffee drinker. Since I left my job as a barista a few years back in 2012, I’ve been sharing my expertise on coffee and buying the best coffee equipment online. That’s how Wild Boar Coffee came to life.
I write about everything coffee-related under the sun. Where to buy the freshest coffee beans from? How to test coffee beans based on texture, aroma, and acidity?
I know all this from scratch – all thanks to my years and years of experience as a barista. So I’ve gotten real up-close-and-personal with coffee beans and different brewing techniques.